- do a quiz on pop music
- revise and practise these words for making questions - Who, Whose, What, When, Where, Why, How...
Note - This activity is designed to be done as an interactive class quiz with students (individual or in pairs) having access to smartphones or tablets, laptops etc (however there is a downloadable printable worksheet for those who still like paper).
- Do you like pop, rock, rap?
- Do you know any of the people below?
- How many do you like?
- Who is your favourite singer / group?
- How much do you know about music?
- Do the quiz below and find out how much you know.
Do the quiz
A) First, make the questions by putting these words into the correct spaces;
Who, Whose, What, When, Where, Why, How, How much, How many, How long
Do not answer the questions yet. You can do that in the next activity
B) Now choose the correct answer for each question
Printable worksheet available here
Beatles Elementary, Famous People, Fashion, History, Intermediate, Listening, Music, Past Simple, Quizzes, Reading
Questions Questions Questions Auxiliaries, Elementary, Intermediate , Question Forms, Questions
Question forms (Beginners > Elementary) Present Simple, Question Forms
The Biggest and the Best - Superlatives Quiz Game Comparatives and Superlatives, Games, Intermediate, Quizzes