- play it as a team quiz (use a dice to move from 1 - 25) and answer the question for each number (like Snakes and Ladders)
- choose a number and go from left to right or top to bottom (Like Blockbusters). When you have a line of correct answers you win.
- answer all the questions as a normal quiz
- play it again as a memory game after you have played it once (eg can you remember? What's number 7?)
- invent your own game
- download it as a ppt and adapt it (see below)
- Look at the presentation
- Download it as a ppt file
- See how many you remember. Click play to start.
- Click on a number on the numbers page (page 2) and answer the question which appears.
- Click on the question page again to see the answer.
- Click on the triangle to return to the numbers page and repeat.
Look at the presentation and then download it as a ppt to play the game.
You can download this game here
Feel free to adapt it.
What's the time? (Game) / The Pink Panther - "In The Pink Of The Night" Beginners, Games, Kids, Pink Panther, Present Continuous, Telling the time, Young Learners