You are going to
- listen to a radio clip about a man with a "boring" hobby
- do some comprehension actiivities
- practise the present perfect
- What things do you find interesting?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Do you know anyone with any strange hobbies?
Peter Willis has been called the most boring person in Britain.
Listen and find out why. What's his hobby?
Do you think Peter's hobby is boring?
How much did you understand?
Try this quiz
4) Present Perfect / Past Simple
Present Perfect practice
When do we use the present perfect?
B) Which is correct in these sentences?
Present Perfect Coninuous